Job Vacancy – Artist Manager
Location – Cambridge or London Office
We are offering a much sought after opportunity for an experienced and dynamic individual to join the team at a high level, in order to expand the Vocal Department and an already well-established roster of singers. This position offers a flexible opportunity for a manager to both work with our current list of artists, whilst having the scope to develop that list to suit their strengths. You would need to be able to work independently and take responsibility for booking the artists at an international level, and would work closely with an assistant to ensure that all bookings run smoothly.
You would be prepared to represent the company as a whole, and we encourage our Artist Managers to travel and attend concerts as much as possible in order to build stronger networks and relationships within the wider industry.
- Confidence, professionalism and a pro-active attitude.
- Experience and knowledge of classical music and the arts, with an already existing presence and network within the industry.
- Ability to promote clients and negotiate with confidence.
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage time efficiently with an aptitude to prioritise and remain calm under pressure.
- Knowledge/fluency in foreign languages would also be extremely desirable as we work with promoters/venues worldwide.
- A passion for and good knowledge of vocal repertoire.
- Previous experience in artist management.
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Please send an application letter and CV to:
Emma Brown, Hazard Chase Ltd, 25 City Road, Cambridge CB1 1DP
Tel: 01223 312400 – email@example.com