Photo: Marco Borggreve
Masaaki Suzuki and his Bach Collegium Japan are in the UK to open the London Festival of Baroque Music at St John’s Smith Square on Friday 15th May with a J.S. Bach programme:
- Mein Herze schwimmt im Blut, BWV 199
- Concerto for Two Violins in D minor, BWV 1043
- Alles mit Gott und nichts ohn’ ihn, BWV 1127 (First two verses only)
- Concerto for Oboe & Violin in C minor, BWV 1060R (Reconstructed from Concerto for Two Harpsichords, BWV 1060)
- Jauchzet Gott in allen Landen, BWV 51
More information can be found here.
The group then make their Czech Republic debut on Sunday 17th May with an appearance at the Prague Spring Festival.